Today mommy and daddy took me to a park that was just for me called Happy Hollow. Even though I am just shy of 8 months I don't think they realize how much I love this kind of stuff!!
Our day started with church in the morning. The nursery was closed so I got to sit through the service with mom and dad and was such a good girl. I sang a little during praise and worship and then didn't make a peep during the sermon. Mama said she was sooooooo proud of me!!!! Then we went home to pack up for the park and mom kept going on about enjoying something called a "pizza" which apparently she hasn't eaten since I was born!!!! I don't think I have seen her quite so excited about food. She keeps saying she hopes it doesn't upset my tummy but my tummy feels just fine! FINALLY we were off to the park. We got there and I was so excited about all the animals we got to see. We saw Monkeys, Jaguars, Lemurs, meercats, bees, and then the best part was getting to touch some animals. Mom said this was a miniature horse. I just wanted to touch it!!!
The goats I wasn't so sure about!! There was no gate keeping him back and he liked to lick!!!
Hmmmm, but if you say it's okay maybe I will give him a little pat......
Or maybe I'll just grab his ear!!!!!!
After petting the animals we went on some rides. This little train ride sure was fun! My favorite part was going through a tunnel that had different colored lights on the inside. The children screaming didn't even scare me one bit. Mama says I am going to be something called a "thrill park junkie" like she is!!! I guess that's a good thing?!!
The bestest, bestest, bestest part of the day was riding the carousel. I just couldn't help but smile so big and when it started spinning round and round I couldn't contain my clapping from sheer excitement. It was all so much fun I didn't even take an afternoon nap and mama says I was the best girl ever!
I didn't want to go home but Mama promised more fun adventures in the future so I am now off to count sheep in my dreams!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment