WE ARE HOMEOWNERS! We closed on a home here in Belton. Bella refers to it as our "lake house", appropriately so since it is right on the lake! David is in heaven-he is just beside himself that he can fish anytime he wants! We are very excited about having so much space and a place to call our own. We have a lot of ideas for upgrades and remodeling but are starting with window and carpet replacement and some paint. So we haven't officially moved in yet but we did go ahead and put up a Christmas tree. I probably wouldn't have bothered but since Bella is a Christmas baby I want it to be special. At this time last year Bella wasn't even walking so it was so much fun that she could actually decorate the tree with us this year. And of course, she was jabbering away about it! She loves pressing the button to turn the lights on and off and loves taking off and putting back the ornaments at her level. I told her how to do it so now each time she tells herself "open the string and pull it off gently. Good job"! I love how she always coaches herself!
Our backyard
Climbing a tree in the front yard
"Helping" clean!
I have an almost identical picture of when I was a little girl decorating the tree just like this, with the same expression!
No comments:
Post a Comment