Until I was pregnant I didn't realize how huge the market for baby gadgets was. There is something for every aspect of babyhood that you can imagine. And it makes registering very overwhelming. 3 1/2 months into motherhood there are a few items I think are worth EVERY penny...
-high quality carseat (obviously!! This baby's safety is paramount)-but I personally love our Chicco...easy to carry and get it into and out of the car.
-a snap n go stroller....forget the travel system!
-the double Medela breastpump....pumping sucks enough as it is (get it, HA!!!), so a quick, effective pump is worth it's weight in gold....and this one is PRICEY!!!
-video monitor-I went back and forth on whether or not to get the regular monitor or the video one. This is one of those purchases I really thought wasn't necessary but I am so glad I chose the one with video. A lot of grunts and peeps are ignorable but there are times when she coughs or makes some other wierd noise and I want to look at her without getting out of bed or risk her seeing me.
-a baby carrier (I didn't buy the bjorn-we have a cheaper one and it works just as good and without fail it will always calm Bella down-ie.everynight from 7-8pm!!)
-the bumbo....what an awesome invention-of course you can't use it until they have good head control but they love to see the world sitting up.....now I can actually eat meals with my own two hands as opposed to a baby in one!! Bella loves to watch me make dinner, do the dishes, and even fold laundry....she helps by grabbing and chewing on the clothes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment