Monday, December 7, 2009

Pictures from Thanksgiving

I finally got my mom's memory card and downloaded some pictures from Thanksgiving. 

This is my cousin Justin and his beautiful daughter Emmerson.  Justin is in the army and going to Iraq in a few weeks.

David and his mama

My nephews/nieces from left to right: Nick, Colin, Tyler, Josh, Cameron, Emily

David graciously stayed at the baby shower my mom threw for me despite that the other boys went fishing.  I think he just wanted first dibs on cake!

Guests:  Judy, Rachel, Aunt Denise, Jennifer, and David and Dad in the back

Aunt Denise, Dad, Jennifer, Karen, Clare (sister in law)

This little blanket my 13 year old niece, Emily, made for Bella in Home Economics.

Karen made me a wipe case with bling on it!


This ADORABLE set of pink scrubs is what David and I decided we will dress Bella in to meet all his fellow residents at the hospital!!

I'm pregnant and yet he's sleeping!!!! Must be the turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment